Monty Python and the Holy Grail

2 comments

Shut up! And the hat. She's a witch! Oh, ow! It's only a model.
And this isn't my nose. This is a false one. Knights of Ni, we are but simple travelers who seek the enchanter who lives beyond these woods. We found them. Well, how'd you become king, then? Well, I got better.
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time! Did you dress her up like this?
I'm not a witch. Shut up! The swallow may fly south with the sun, and the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land. No, no, no! Yes, yes. A bit. But she's got a wart.
It's only a model. Well, I didn't vote for you. He hasn't got shit all over him. Be quiet!
I'm not a witch. He hasn't got shit all over him. I have to push the pram a lot. Found them? In Mercia?! The coconut's tropical! And the hat. She's a witch! Did you dress her up like this?
I'm not a witch. Who's that then? Shut up! Will you shut up?! We found them. Well, Mercia's a temperate zone!
Well, she turned me into a newt. It's only a model. But you are dressed as one… Well, I didn't vote for you. Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!
Well, I didn't vote for you. Well, what do you want? Well, I got better. Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system!
Where'd you get the coconuts? It's only a model. A newt? Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni!
What do you mean? Found them? In Mercia?! The coconut's tropical! Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home. Let us ride to Camelot! And the hat. She's a witch! Well, I got better. I'm not a witch.

2 komentar :